I can remember Wednesday...

Ah yes Wednesday. We had eggs for breakfast...I remember that....and went into Lahaina for groceries for dinner. We went to three stores (Farmer's Market for chard, lilikoi, a lemon), the Market there for toppings for a salad, FoodLand for more poke and sparkling water, and Safeway for pistachios and salami. Never did find anything to buy for dinner though! We futzed around the condo and read more...I'm actually quite tired of reading. I did some "study" reading and note taking with my new super cool Smart Pen....gotta love doing your homework at the beach. I was so engrossed that I got a sunburn.

For dinner we decided to go to Aloha Mixed Plate (AMP) and it was a good choice. The prices are super reasonable and we had chicken, teri beef and (Bob) Kalbi ribs/(Karen) fresh fish. Of course it comes with rice - white for Bob, brown for Karen  and really yummy mac salad. We had watered-down $3 mai tais too. I can't believe I was hungry enough to eat it all!

We returned to the condo and decided to dare to watch the sunset from the deck again - hoping the odd and talkative guy who trapped us the night before would not re appear. We had our second chat with a couple of folks who live here at Polynesian Shores so that was fun. As the sun retreated we did too - and watched a movie before sleeping to the sound of the waves for another night.

No comments: