
...though some will tell you it is. It's grey or gray.

Family fun on a Saturday...

Pretty much sums it up. This is a warning to people behind HAC on a hill at a red light....at least she said "please".
This is your chance to ask me anything! How long to roast a turkey, what the "check engine" light means, the lyrics to classic rock songs, or if your landlord needs to fix the _______(water leak, broken stove, etc.). Grace and Peace ~ Mom
4 comments:
Enlarge for graduation picture ? I really like this picture. And what a neat bumper sticker. Fun.
Hi...Velcro's mom here. I see you have a beautiful boy red heeler!!! I LOVE them! How old is he? And how long has he been in the house? ANd who might he be "herding".....you know you can never take the herd out of the heeler. I have 4 cats and he still follows them around! What I have found is that if I give her a job, she's more content. One of my cats is diabetic and gets insulin every morning-Velcro's job in the morning when she hears me rolling the insulin is to find the kitty and bring him to me. I also found that running her everyday is almost a must! If you can't do that-you must invest in a jolly ball!! It's the VERY best heeler toy on the market! It's a hard plastic ball-they can't bite it but Velcro herds it around all the time!
You could also take him sheep herding. When I started sheep herding with Velcro she became a different dog-it's amazing!!!
Velcro is my first ACD, so I was new to it-but learned really quick! They are super stubborn but really thrive on following their "owners" orders so to speak...at least Velcro does-which is why the sheep herding has been so good for her, me and the both of us!
But I'm sure you know all of this! I love heelers-most amazing dogs ever! I'll only own heelers!!!
Penny
You have a Nice Blog.
One suggestion... you need to post some hammade dish recipes we can all try out... like maybe a Mediterranean omelet... mmmmm...
Davey dear, that is not my recipe, it's Routerman's. I can post my hammade potato leek soup recipe if you like....
:)
Post a Comment