
The U Haul made a U Turn...and Jen and John are pounding the pavement of PDX looking for their new home....stay tuned for more.
Meanwhile, back at the homestead, the concrete pour finally happened and we have two swell sets of stairs in the back yard. The dog has decided to play fetch and we finally figured out that the command for giving us back the ball is "put it down". It only took us 2 months to get that one right. No wonder he cocks his head to the side and looks at us so funny. The pear and apple harvest is over, the tomatoes show signs of ripening, and the weather is drop-dead perfect. Haley has mastered the nuances of driving her classic car! Late summer is the best time of year in the PNW!


4 comments:
Very impressed with the concrete steps. They lead to ? A garden path to the spa ? Congrats.
Oh Bobkitty, if you could only see them now! That photo was taken before the aggregate skim was removed. I will take more photos...
The steps turned out great...can't wait to step on them
Nice [B][I]CEMENT[/I] [/B] steps...
Post a Comment